Providing a Platform of the finest scientific based technology that is Chemical Free to our Customers.
Our Menu of Products are Green in Nature
Positive Outcomes to Society and the Environment
- Path Away Anti Pathogenic Aerosol Solution®
- Environmental Friendly Plant Based Ingredients
- Non Toxic
- Non GMO
- Proven Effective from CDC Approved Labs
The M 3 System®
- The Next Generation of Complete Indoor Environmental Protection
- A Bioaerosol is an assembly of variable biological origin suspended in a gaseous medium (e.g. Air) long enough to enable observation and measurement.
- Typically, an aerosol of bacterial, viral or fungal origin capable of initiating an infectious process in a susceptible host.
- Such aerosols usually consist of a mixture of mono-dispersed and aggregate cells, spores or viruses, carried by other materials, such as respiratory secretions and/or inert particles.
- While infectious agents have discrete size ranges:
~2.5 – 5.0 μm for fungal spores
~0.3 – 10 μm for most bacterial cells
~0.02 – 0.03 μm for viruses (smallest size range)
- Their size in conjunction with the carrier matrix upon generation from a source, changes as they are aerosolized and exposed to environmental factors (Room Temperature)
- That favor desiccation, the resultant smaller aerosols can remain airborne longer, while larger aerosols may initially fallout and then become re-suspended after desiccation
- Respiratory disease agents are expelled from the respiratory track within the matrix of mucus and other secretions that typically begin to desiccate upon expulsion by coughing, sneezing, talking or singing.
- The dried residual of these large aerosol are deemed droplet nuclei (size range 0.5 – 12 μm) Infectious agents generated from wet environmental sources (such as a HVAC and cooling tower water with Legionella) can also result in droplet nuclei.
- Infectious aerosol carriers generated from dry sources (such as construction dust with Aspergillus Fumigatus spores, or indoor dust with Hantavirus) may absorb water in the airborne state, yet still measure in the droplet nuclei size range.
When like sized droplets and dust particles collide, agglomeration occurs which results in larger particles that fall back into the process by gravity because they are too heavy to remain suspended in the air. If the droplet diameter is much greater than the dust particle, the dust particle simply follows the air streamlines around the droplet, and little or no contact occurs. Dry Fog dust suppression systems utilize compressed air and plain water to create less than 10 micron sized droplets.
- The M3 System® Distribution Module has an average dispersion rate of 5 gallons/18.927 liters per 3 week period.
- The total dispersion is not critically tied to HVAC system total cfm (volume of air) but rather to the fact that the total number of cubic feet of molecular volume can reach 10 billion individual Path Away Anti Pathogenic Aerosol Solution® molecules per 1,000 cubic feet of conditioned space circulating per hour.
- The M3 System® Distribution Module provides introduction of Path Away Anti Pathogenic Aerosol Solution® in small
amounts over a constant period of time (the very essence of toxicity: dose x duration). Since fresh air makeup will introduce additional pathogens there is a constant reintroduction of fresh anti pathogenic solution to address both those recirculating airborne pathogens and provide continued surface protection on a daily basis. Surface protection is achieved through the addition of a non chemical binding agent which allows some of the chemical binding agent which allows some of the circulating molecules to adhere to all surfaces in the system and on surfaces it comes in contact with. circulating molecules to adhere to all surfaces in the system and on surfaces it comes in contact with.
- The M3 System® Distribution Module coupled with Path Away Anti Pathogenic Aerosol Solution® completely shatters old concepts, technology and methodology. An analysis of The Theory of Brownian Motion and its application to the now acknowledged fact that COVID 19 (SARS CoV2) can be transmitted between people, which provides a solution that outpaces, outmatches and outperforms any current available technology.
- The M3 System® Distribution Module micro vaporizes Path Away Antipathogenic Aerosol Solution, with the size of the vaporized particles ranging in size from eight to ten microns. When the vaporized particles are applied in direct relationship to the Theory of Brownian Motion within a confined space such as a building, it results in ground breaking pathogen control technology.
- In order for any anti pathogenic product to attack and neutralize any pathogen, physical contact must be made. Physical contact with Path Away Anti Pathogenic Aerosol Solution® by the COVID 19 –(SARS CoV2) results in disruption of the viral envelope membrane structure thereby nullifying the pathogenicity of the virus. With the extraordinary volume of molecules toxic to COVID 19 –(SARS CoV2) in proximity to the virus and in a defined spatial enclosure the possibility that the pathogen would not come into contact with the toxin that destroys it is infinitesimally small.
- Path Away Anti Pathogenic Aerosol Solution ® is a broad spectrum antipathogenic and anti parasitic liquid solution un like any other in the marketplace.
- Tested, proven effective and approved in numerous applications and countries of varying geographic and climatic conditions it is Organic Based.
- More and more so called “Organic” products are entering the marketplace, but none have the credentials of Path Away Anti Pathogenic Aerosol Solution®
- Broad spectrum and effective against 171 pathogens.
- Certified input for Organic.
- Hospital grade and n on GMO, safe for children and pets.
- Biodegradable, totally soluble, safe for the environment.
- Alcohol, bleach and chemical free.
- Non toxic, contains GRAS food grade ingredients.
- OSHA approved for use on food counters, aquatics, and plants
- Safe for sensitive electronics.
- Proven, a ctive ingredient used successfully for pathogen containment worldwide.
- EPA, FDA, USDA, EU, JAS input compliant.
- Developed and made in the USA.
The active ingredient in our solution is proven effective against pathogens of fungal, bacterial, viral, and yeast origin, such as:
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Herpes simplex
- Legionella pneumoniae
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Giardia lamblia
- Mycobacterium smegmatis
- Fecal coliforms
- Avian influenza
A CDC Approved Lab confirms Kill of COVID-19 (SARS CoV2) in 2 minutes (10-13-2020)
- Brownian motion is the random movement of particles in a fluid due to their collisions with other atoms or molecules in the surrounding medium. Even though a particle may be large compared to the size of atoms and molecules in the surrounding medium, it can be moved by the impact with many tiny, fast moving masses. Brownian motion may be considered a macroscopic (visible) picture of a particle influenced by many microscopic random effects.
- Because the movements of atoms and molecules in a liquid and gas is random, over time, larger particles will disperse evenly throughout the medium. If there are two adjacent regions of matter and region A contains twice as many particles as region B, the probability that a particle will leave region A to enter region B is twice as high as the probability a particle will leave region B to enter A. Diffusion, the movement of particles from a region of higher to lower concentration, can be considered a macroscopic example of Brownian motion.
- Any factor that affects the movement of particles in a medium of air or water impacts the rate of Brownian motion. For example, increased temperature, increased number of particles, small particle size, and low viscosity increase the rate of motion. Random movement and
collision with other particles are highly affected by air velocity and space limitation. Thus, pathogenic particles (COVID 19 (SARS CoV2) randomly moving in a confined spatial environment have an extremely high probability of coming in contact with a potentially lethal counter particle.
- The M3 System® Distribution Module coupled with Path Away Anti Pathogenic Aerosol Solution® completely shatters old concepts, old materials and old methodology. An analysis of The Theory of Brownian Motion and its application to the now acknowledged admission that COVID 19 (SARS CoV2) can in fact be transmitted people to people provides a solution that outpaces, outmatches and outperforms any current available technology.
The M3 System is designed to infuse a small amount of product into the air stream on a continually timed basis. Frequency and amount of product infusion is based on application requirements.
- There is consistent maintaining of high efficacy.
- There is consistent elimination of product degradation.
- There is 24/7/365 undiminished full protection.
- There is constant proximity of anti pathogenic solution to the pathogens
The M3 System® Distribution Module has an average dispersion rate of 5 gallons/18.927 liters per 3 week period. The total dispersion is not critically tied to HVAC system total cfm (volume of air) but rather to the fact that the total number of cubic feet of molecular volume can reach 1 billion individual Path Away Anti Pathogenic Aerosol Solution® molecules per 1 cubic meter of conditioned space circulating per hour.
The chance of any pathogen such as COVID-19 (SARS CoV2) not coming in contact with the Anti Pathogenic Solution and being neutralized is infinitesimally small.