- The use of Dry Fog for particle suppression is based on a natural phenomenon known as agglomeration.
- When like-sized water droplets and airborne particulate collide, agglomeration (sticking) occurs which results in larger particles which have become too heavy to remain suspended in the air. This is called gravitational agglomeration and by this process, pathogens are removed from air.
- Both particles and water droplets need to be in close proximity to each other.
- Path-Guard® uses a plant-based anti-pathogenic solution together with
compressed air in order to create the necessary micron-sized droplets needed for agglomeration.
- Gravity forces the newly agglomerated particle back down into the process, resulting in pathogen removal and disinfection of the air.
- If the droplet diameter is much greater than the particle, the particle simply follows the airstream lines around the droplet, and little or no contact can occur, meaning that airborne particulate (pathogens) cannot be removed from the air. The Path-Guard® Dry Fogging system produces a droplet as small as 0.1 µm to 10 µm in size, making it capable of airborne virus elimination.
- When like-sized droplets and airborne particulate collide, agglomeration (sticking) occurs as a result of their similar gravitational force. This results in larger particles that have now become too heavy to remain suspended in the air.
- If the droplet diameter is much greater than the airborne particulate, the particulate simply follows the air-stream lines around the droplet, and little or no contact occurs.
- Smallest droplet size available at 0.1 to 10 µm in size, making it capable of
airborne virus elimination.
- Sub 10 µm droplets allow for better surface area coverage using less disinfectant.
- Electrostatically charged particles without the need for batteries or electricity.
- Droplet size can be tuned via onboard regulation allowing for wetter or drier application when required.
- Can disinfect without leaving residue if required.
- Different nozzles available for multiple flows and different applications.
- Rugged design and made in the USA.
- The backpack unit has a trigger gun assembly that can operate the unit via the gun.
- Switch on top allows switching between the “dry” and “wet” settings from the backpack.
- Compressed air at 70 – 90 psi is fed through the convergent/ divergent venturi in the center of the nozzle.
- As air is reflected off the resonator cap the colliding air creates an
ultrasonic shock wave.
- Path-Away Anti-Pathogenic Aerosol solution® is fed from the outer ring into the air stream and is atomized by the shock wave into droplets under 10µm.
The active ingredient in Path-Away Anti-Pathogenic Aerosol solution®
is comprised of phytochemical compounds derived and
formulated from plants.
- Broad spectrum effective against 171 pathogens.
- Certified input for Organic.
- Hospital-grade and non-GMO, safe for children and pets.
- Biodegradable, totally soluble, safe for the environment.
- Alcohol, bleach and chemical-free.
- Non-toxic, contains GRAS food-grade ingredients.
- OSHA approved for use on food counters, aquatics, and plants.
- Safe for sensitive electronics.
- Proven. Active ingredient used successfully for pathogen containment worldwide.
- EPA, FDA, USDA, EU, JAS input compliant.
- Developed and made in the USA.
The active ingredient in our solution is effective against pathogens
of fungal, bacterial, viral, and yeast origin, such as:
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Herpes simplex
- Legionella pneumoniae
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Giardia lamblia
- Mycobacterium smegmatis
- Fecal coliforms
- Avian influenza
…and 150 more pathogens, both surface and airborne!